Data Science & Management
- Big Data Analysis: Applying statistical models and data analysis to larger data sets and enabling simple presentation and understanding of them.
- Data Visualization: Presenting the data in an easy-to-understand format, from interactive dashboards to PP presentations.
- Geographical Analysis: Given that GPS coordinates are collected for all surveys, results are mapped out for a better understanding of geographical trends and ideologies.
- Policy Analysis: Understanding all the factors regarding policy, and comparing it to previous works and studies to present relativity, effectiveness, and best method to apply it.
- Risk Analysis: Studying all the factors presenting a potential risk, measuring the likelihood of it, and presenting a risk mitigation plan.